Search for Homes here

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lowest Inventory since 2005 - Chester County PA Market Statistics

Market Statistics for Chester County PA

Inventory is down around 17% over last year and the Inventory Accumulation is showing around 6.2 month which is going towards a Sellers market. It is the lowest inventory since 2005
Settled Units and Median Sales Price stay around the same however the sales to original asking price has come up slightly.

Do you have any question for me that I can answer today?

Call or text me at 610-883-2739 or email me at Martina@ML-RealEstate.com
You can also check out my web site for more information at www.ML-RealEstate.com  or www.LivingInChesterCountyPA.com

Buyers need to jump of the fence and act fast for good homes as they sell quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment